Wednesday 20 April 2011

Welcome

Hi :-) My name is Teena

Me & My youngest 


Nice to me to you !
I have been designing Jewels for a while starting back in 
2006 approximately. I work from family home, where I am also the mother of four children.
My desire to create jewels started out simply as a way to making gifts for family & friends, with never the intention of it becoming a business. However as some of you may now,one thing leads to another.
I started attending markets & with a fantastic response, this spurred me on to bigger & better things, seeking better quality components & teaching myself continual new techniques. Something of which I have never stopped doing. I have had amazing opportunities,such as working with an online bead store,designing kits which also lead to being published many times over.
I am currently studying at NMIT in Melbourne "Object & Jewelry Design" in my constant quest to better myself & my designs.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere, Teena! Sheree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheree, I have no idea really what I am doing. So I shall look to experts such as yourself for guidance ;')

    ReplyDelete