Monday 14 May 2012

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

It has been a long time since I have written anything on the BLOG!
Where have I been? What have I been up to?
Well I have been designing of course and getting caught up in the world of creating with polymer clay an addiction in itself.
I even attended a class with the world famous Christie Friessen.
An absolute hoot and a fun experience. 
I shall put up links to the place to where I took Christie class and of course to Christie's website.
Where you can find tutorials to down load and free tips and hints as well as SHOP!!!.

I attended he workshop with Christie through The Whimisical Bead up in Healesville, Victoria
Christie's site is 
THE VERY CHEEKY CHRISTIE


The other thing which I find so valuable and enjoyable is PINTEREST
I am totally hooked.
A fabulous place to present your work to the world as well as find inspiration

You can follow me on PINTEREST

I endeavour to no longer get distracted by things and be a slacker and to BLOG more often from this day forth

FOOTNOTE 23.06.2014
What a fib I was telling :-) I have been as slack as ever trying to be a better Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment